Timetable Generator in debian?

I am developing a timetable generator for schools, and in the future I
want to add it to debian. To compare it with another software in debian
I looked for another timetable generator in debian, but I don't find
another one! In which moment I have to begin to search a mentor? The
application now is begining to work, but it is very inestable.

OT: Does anybody know another timetable generator for schools in debian?

--
Miguel Gea Milvaques <correo@miguelgea.com>