Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:50:30 +0200 (CEST)
To: Brett Cundal <bcundal@cundal.net>
Cc: mentors@lists.debian.org
From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
Subject: Re: GNU Smalltalk 2.1.8-2

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Brett Cundal wrote:

> Fabio,
>
> There's a new smalltalk package available. It contains a fix from
> upstream that should get it to build on ia64. Please upload when you
> have a chance. Thanks.
>
> http://www.cundal.net/debian/

Hi Brett,
	I am sorry but i am in holidays with very limited net access. I
will upload the package sometimes next week if nobody can do that for you.

I am CC'ing mentors, so hopefully someone can take the task in the
meanwhile.

Guys Brett is doing hell of a job with upstream to make this package
portable on different archs. -1 was in good shape and i expect -2 to be as
well.

Please someone take care of this upload while i am away.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.