Re: RFS: imgvtopgm (was orphaned, now updated, man pages translated)

Hi Nico!

Thank you for your quick reply.

Nico Golde <nion@gmx.net>:
> * Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de> [2004-07-31 15:13]:
> > I have updated packaging stuff and translated all man pages into German.
> > It is lintian clean and builds fine with pbuilder.
> >
> > The package imgvtopgm_2.0-5 is located on:
> > http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
> > or via APT:
> > deb http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
> > deb-src http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
>
> your manual is written in german, i think an english one would be better
> :)
What manual do you mean?

> you use $(MAKE) install prefix=`pwd`/debian/imgvtopgm/us
> in you rules-file, you can use $(CURDIR) instead of pwd.
Thank you, it works also.

> you have to edit the copyright file:
> "his package was debianized by John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org on"
> i think this is the old maintainer.
Sorry, but I won't change this, because he had debianized this and the
new maintainer is obvious, I think. ;-)

> you should delete the dirs file i think, usr/bin will created
> automatically.
Yes, you're right, Makefile create this itself. Removed.

Thank you for your suggestions. I have upload changed package to:
http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
or APT-Source:
deb http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./

Are you able to sponsor it?

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *