RFS: plywood - need upload to close bugs #261060,#259120

I had a sponsor once a long time ago, but we slowly lost touch with each other. If someone else would be kind enough to give me an upload, I would appreciate it. If you'd like to go even further and be a sponsor, I'd be really grateful. I've been working on various Debian things for almost 4 years now, have worked as a Debian Admin, and build debian packages for my own purposes all the time. I seem to have a hard time finding anyone with the time to spend on me to get me approved as a DD. Oh well. That won't stop me from coding, just from giving back as easily.

Anyway, code is at:
http://debian.inaugust.com/plywood_0.5.10_i386.changes

debian.inaugust.com is an apt-gettable location. Version 0.5.10 of plywood is what we're looking at.

Thanks!
Monty Taylor