> Package name : folding
> Version      : 4.00
> Upstream     : http://folding.stanford.edu
> URL          : http://wagon.dhs.org/folding/
> Description  : Folding@home Client (install package)
> WNPP bug     : http://bugs.debian.org/261257

[...]
> "Folding@home is only distributed in binary form from Stanford's
>   official webserver. This package will download the client from Stanford
>   and install it on your computer. It is only available for x86."
>
> This is an install package, intended for contrib/misc alongside
> packages like setiathome which do the same thing for another project.

I think you should name it folding@home-installer, then. And it needs a
proper license, too.

Ah, I just noticed that you named the package "folding". I'd really
choose a longer name. I would have to look up if @ is a valid character
in a package name, but you can always use "at" instead.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie