Re: packages.qa.d.o bug?

Hi Jay,

* Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org> [2004-07-23 11:46:45 -0400]:

> >    I maintain cvs2svn, and my sponsor uploaded a new version of the
> >   package four days ago. Still, "Testing Status" shows the previous
> >   package: "* 21 days old (needed 10 days); * Valid candidate" etc.
> >   Is this known, or should I file a bugreport? Skimming over 'general'
> >   bugs in BTS does not show anything relevant.
>
> In your package status package:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cvs2svn.html
>
> You'll see, under "Problems", that the package has not entered testing
> even though the 10-day delay is over.  Click on "Check why" there to
> see the reasons.
>
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=cvs2svn
>
> You'll see that this is blocked by subversion which in turn is blocked
> by perl.  Lots of things are blocked by perl, but there appears to be
> active effort in resolving that issue.
 I am appreciate your answer, and I know this. But please read my question:
the problem is not that my package is not entered testing because it is
blocked by perl at the end; the problem is that p.q.d.o still shows
version 0.0.1173 in "Testing Status", and not see the new, 0.1263
version. It should show "* 4 days old (needs 10 days); * Too young, not
considered." as 0.1263 was uploaded on 2004-07-19.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS