Re: deleting old packages from m.d.n

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 11:08:58AM +0200, Jesper Zedlitz wrote:
> Is there a way to delete (my own) old packages from m.d.n?

In the near future we (the m.d.n team) will provide a new web interface
where uploaders can manage their own packages. Until then we usually
help when getting an email sent to support@mentors.debian.net.

Unfortunately somehow the MX entry for our host seems to be gone. We
have already mailed to appropriate contacts. :(

Which package is it?

 Christoph

--
~