Re: RFS: fpdf-1.52

Good Morning!

* MiguelGea <Correo@miguelgea.com> [040721 22:45]:

> * License	: Freeware, It allows modify it and use without
> restriction and without cost.

IANADD, so I can't sponsor you, but have one remark:

I think neither you nor upstream should use the word »freeware« if you
mean »You may use, modify and redistribute this software as you wish.«,
which is the copyright statement in fpdf.php.

At least here in germany (and I think in other countries, too)
you wish, but are not allowed to modify it«.

At this point I wanted to write you, why your debian/copyright state,
that the software is GPL licensed, since that is in the debian/copyright
of your orig.tar.gz. But since I have drunk a coffe before sending this
mail, I ask you why your orig.tar.gz contains a debian subdirectory,
which is modified by your patch.

And since I drank a second coffe before sending this mail, I wonder, why
your orig.tar.gz contains an fpdf-1.52 direcory, which seems to be an
old working directory.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander