RFS: gnubik - 3D Rubik's cube game

Dear mentors,

I've packaged the most recent upstream version of gnubik, a very
configurable Rubik's Cube game, but I need your help as I'm not
sufficiently advanced yet in the NM queue
(http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=florian_ernst%40gmx.net)
to do it completely on my own. In other words, please somebody sponsor
my packaging.

The corresponding ITP can be found here: <http://bugs.debian.org/260709>

Now the specs:
| * Package name    : gnubik
|   Version         : 2.1
|   Upstream Author : John Mark Darrington <john@darrington.wattle.id.au>
| * URL             : http://www.gnu.org/software/gnubik/
| * License         : GPLv2 or later
|   Description     : 3D Rubik's cube game
|
|  GNUbik is an interactive, graphical, single player puzzle. This free
|  program renders an image of a cube, like that invented by Erno Rubik.
|  You have to manipulate the cube using the mouse. When each face shows
|  only one colour, the game is solved.
|  .
|  It uses Gtk+ and/or X11 and Mesa / OpenGL.
|  .
|  Homepage: <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnubik/>

Unlike xrubik from the xpuzzles package this one will present a 3D
cube. I've decided to build a full-fledged package including nice look
and scripting interface and dropped the possibility to also build a
package using only the Athena widget set. This results in
Build-Depends as follows:
|Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), freeglut3-dev, guile-1.6-dev, \
|libgtkglext1-dev, libxft-dev, libxmu-dev, xutils

The configure script checks for the presence of bison, but this
doesn't need to be fulfilled as this is only for the upstream
maintainer, so can be omitted for packaging purposes.

All files (built in an up to date pbuilder chroot, lintian / linda
clean) can be found at <http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/gnubik>.

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo