RFS: lincity - Build & maintain a city/country

Dear mentors,

I going to adopt the lincity package[0] with the current maintainer's
consent[1], but I need your help as I'm not sufficiently advanced yet
in the NM queue[2] to do it completely on my own. In other words,
please somebody sponsor my packaging.

I've packaged the most recent stable upstream version v1.12.0 and
fixed one serious bug (#259954) in the process. In order to fix this
outstanding RC bug I hope somebody might give me a hand here.

The current changelog reads as follows:
| lincity (1.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
|
|   * New maintainer, new upstream release (Closes: #235263)
|   * Dropped extra manpage for xlincity as upstream provides one for both
|     lincity/xlincity, now linked (Closes: #250088)
|   * Take care of proper menu entry (Closes: #235262)
|   * Let lincity also conflict with old lincity-x package
|     (Closes: #232414, #259954)
|   * Drop old stale patch file from .diff.gz
|   * Complete overhaul of debian/* to newest standards
|     + debian/control: Standards-Version 3.6.1, added upstream home page,
|       adjusted Build-Depends
|     + debian/copyright: added notice about maintainers
|     + debian/rules: cleanup
|   * debian/watch: added, thanks Clint Adams! (Closes: #255859)

I will contact upstream regarding the compiler warnings -Wall shakes
out, and I'm thinking about splitting out the arch-indep parts of the
package, but for now I'd like to get the bugfix into the archive as
soon as possible without any delay, so those changes will be, err,
delayed.
Other plans include checking the unstable release v1.13.1 which drops
the proprietary csi files and uses PNGs instead.

All files (built in an up to date pbuilder chroot, lintian / linda
clean) can be found at <http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/lincity>.

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo