Re: Looking for Mentor

The debian packages and files can be found here:

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~bjosh/

I know they aren't perfect, but its the first one I've done, so I'd like to have some help!

-Joshua Bernstein
Systems Analyst
University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona, USA
On Jul 19, 2004, at 5:40 PM, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:15:39PM -0700, Joshua Bernstein wrote:
Hello All,

	I have just created my first debain for software known as ncview, a
graphical browser for NetCDF files. Its used quite heavily in the
Atmospheric science area. Also with the addition of our new
super-computer, many uses's simulations spit out netCDF files. I
figured since it seems that there isn't a package around for it, and
the package seems to have a large enough user base I should try to make
the contribution. The package seems to work but lintian reports some
warning that I'm not sure on the best way to fix. Would anybody be
interested in mentoring me?

Please let us know the URL of the debian source package.

-Joshua Bernstein
Lunar and Planetary Lab
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
USA

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia