Re: Looking for Mentor

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:15:39PM -0700, Joshua Bernstein wrote:
> 	I have just created my first debain for software known as ncview, a
> graphical browser for NetCDF files. Its used quite heavily in the
> Atmospheric science area. Also with the addition of our new
> super-computer, many uses's simulations spit out netCDF files. I
> figured since it seems that there isn't a package around for it, and
> the package seems to have a large enough user base I should try to make
> the contribution. The package seems to work but lintian reports some
> warning that I'm not sure on the best way to fix. Would anybody be
> interested in mentoring me?

I'm not Debian developer yet, but I can help you with packaging.
I have about 20 packages in Debian's archives, so they had to be
pretty good if some people agreed to sponsor them ;)

Anyway, just drop me a note if you want my help.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska