Feedback wanted: audacity 1.2.1-3

I have recently reworked some of the packaging scripts for "audacity".
The package now uses CDBS and debhelper more extensively.  I would
appreciate it if anyone can take a look at the package and provide
suggestions or feedback.

  Package: audacity
  License: GPL
   Audacity is a multi-track audio editor for Linux/Unix, MacOS and
   Windows.  It is designed for easy recording, playing and editing
   of digital audio.  Audacity features digital effects and spectrum
   analysis tools.  Editing is very fast and provides unlimited
   undo/redo.
   .
   Supported file formats include Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV, AIFF, and AU.
   .
   For more information, see http://audacity.sourceforge.net/.

You can download audacity 1.2.1-3 from mentors.debian.net:

  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/audacity/

The package is lintian/linda clean.