Re: RFS: tree - displays directory tree, in color

#include <hallo.h>
* Florian Ernst [Wed, Jul 14 2004, 05:50:57PM]:

> |  * Patmatch() code courtesy of Thomas Moore (dark@mama.indstate.edu)
> so I don't know whether you've really checked my packaging or some
> other stuff. Besides, as it can be seen, this patch had been applied
> upstream already some time ago...

I checked your stuff but in the first check I used interdiff which
fooled me. You have a private mail with signed stuff, upload if it's
okay.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
Dilettant heißt der kuriose Mann, der findet sein Vergnügen dran,
etwas zu machen, was er nicht kann.