Buggy application Skype to be packaged?

Skype (www.skype.net) is a popular VoIP client, and there is a RFP
(bug #255546) on it. The license most likely allows for the non-free
section. As this piece of software is relatively buggy, I'm unsure
what's better of adding it to experimental or unstable. If it was
added to unstable maybe it could be held back from entering testing?

The application is under constant development and the developers are
giving considerable attention to the support forum. Because it is
popular, under active development and unlikely to break other parts of
the system, I think it should be packaged sometime soon.

Cheers,
--
Øystein Gisnås <oysteigi@stud.ntnu.no>
NTNU, Department of Telematics