RFS: bf, (gtk-)cpuspeedy, morse-x, ocrad, reformat

Hi,

I've uploaded some packages to my apt repository on my homepage[1]. Some
are marked with "**** SPONSOR WANTED ****", because - as you may guess -
these packages are looking for a sponsor ;)

 * bf = a simple Brainfuck interpreter (with some nice options)
 * cpuspeedy = Python script to set CPU clock speed (CpuFreq userspace)
 * gtk-cpuspeedy = GTK+ (version 2) front-end of cpuspeedy
 * morse-x = put dits and daws into its window (using the keyboard) and
             it tells you what you morsed
 * ocrad = GNU OCR tool
 * reformat = simple reformatting tool (easier than par, not as powerful
                                        as libtext-autoformat-perl)

Other packages will follow.

greetings,
sbeyer