Re: RFS: atris - Alizarin Tetris

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:54:08PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Pbuilder output files available at [0] and [1].
>
> Please read [2] and [3] and fix the debian/copyright of both packages.

Done.

> Please fix all lintian/linda errors/warning listed below.

Almost all are fixed, see below.

> Please remove the lines of the commented out dh-* programs in
> debian/rules.

Done.

> lintian -i /var/cache/pbuilder/result/atris_1.0.6-1_i386.changes
> W: atris: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
> N:
> N:   There is "Upstream Author(s)" in your copyright file. This was most
> N:   likely a remnant from the dh_make template.
> N:
> N:   There's either one upstream author, in which case you should remove
> N:   the "(s)", or there are several upstream authors, in which case you
> N:   should remove the "(" and ")".
> N:
> N:   o/~ join us now and carefully edit debian/copyright files! o/~
> N:
Fixed.

> W: atris: unquoted-string-in-menu-item /usr/lib/menu/atris needs:2
> N:
> N:   The menu item includes a tag with an unquoted string like
> N:   section=Games instead of section="Games". This is deprecated. Use a
> N:   quoted string instead.
> N:
> N:   Refer to menu 3.1 for details.
> N:
> W: atris: unquoted-string-in-menu-item /usr/lib/menu/atris section:2
Fixed.

> linda -i /var/cache/pbuilder/result/atris_1.0.6-1_i386.changes
> W: atris; File /usr/games/atris has incorrect file permissions of 2755.
>  The file shown above is in installed into a binary directory, which
>  are currently known as /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin,
>  /usr/X11R6/bin and /usr/games, and it doesn't have permissions of
>  rwxr-xr-x.
I don't know how to fix that if I want to have the game setgid games.
Maybe dpkg-statoverride?

> E: atris; Conffile ('/var/games/atris', 'Atris.Players') is not stored
>  in /etc.
>  The file above is not installed into /etc, or a sub-directory of, and
>  yet is marked as a conffile. Policy dictates that conffiles need to be
>  installed into /etc.
Fixed.

> E: atris; Conffile ('/var/games/atris', 'Atris.Scores') is not stored in
>  /etc.
Fixed.

> lintian -i /var/cache/pbuilder/result/atris-sounds_1.0.1-1_i386.changes
> W: atris-sounds: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
> N:
> N:   There is "Upstream Author(s)" in your copyright file. This was most
> N:   likely a remnant from the dh_make template.
> N:
> N:   There's either one upstream author, in which case you should remove
> N:   the "(s)", or there are several upstream authors, in which case you
> N:   should remove the "(" and ")".
> N:
> N:   o/~ join us now and carefully edit debian/copyright files! o/~
> N:
Fixed.

> linda -i /var/cache/pbuilder/result/atris-sounds_1.0.1-1_i386.changes
> W: atris-sounds; The file config.guess contains a timestamp line that is
>  less than 2002.
>  The file shown above contains a timestamp line that has a year that is
>  less than 2002. This means you need to update your autoconf files, as
>  the current files will make it hard for your package to auto-build.
> W: atris-sounds; The file config.sub contains a timestamp line that is
>  less than 2002.
> yuri:~#
This shouldn't matter because there are only architecture independant
files. But I can fix it you want.

--
Marcel Sebek
jabber: sebek@jabber.cz                     ICQ: 279852819