Re: Gwget packages ready.

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 03:48:07AM +0400, Dan Korostelev wrote:
>Debian's gwget packages is outdated, so I packaged the new upstream
>version from scratch with new name, manpage and other cool features. I
>also provided a transitional packages. I already mailed Debian's gwget
>maintainer, but I want you guys to look at it and test it, because I
>just started packaging software for debian (you know) and I can do
>stupid errors. :) Please, get the package as usual at mentors.debian.net
>(gwget and gwget2) and report any bugs to me. Thanks!

When I run pbuilder on the debian source package of gwget, it couldn't
fetch from my local debian mirror:

libgnome2-common_2.6.1-6_all.deb
libgnome2-0_2.6.1-6_i386.deb
libgnome2-dev_2.6.1-6_i386.deb

They aren't even available at:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libg/libgnome/

These are the error messages:

Failed to fetch
http://ringtail.its.monash.edu.au/pub/linux/debian/pool/main/libg/libgnome/libgnome2-common_2.6.1-6_all.deb
404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ringtail.its.monash.edu.au/pub/linux/debian/pool/main/libg/libgnome/libgnome2-0_2.6.1-6_i386.deb
404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ringtail.its.monash.edu.au/pub/linux/debian/pool/main/libg/libgnome/libgnome2-dev_2.6.1-6_i386.deb
404 Not Found

>--
>Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia