Re: RFS: yaffa-0.11 -- secure ftp client - new upstream release

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 09:14:52PM +0200, Mark Wilson wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>i am still looking a sponsor for package "yaffa".
>
>Version 0.11 is a new upstream release.
>
><><>Package name       : yaffa
>
><><><>Version            : 0.10-1
>Upstream Authors   : Anton Persson  <yaffa_public@733kru.org>
>
><>URL                : http://moyaffa.sourceforge.net
>
><>
>
>Licence            : GNU General Public License
>
>Copyright          : YAFFA/MoYAFFA is (c) 2003 by Anton Persson
><yaffa_public@733kru.org>
>
>Description        : FTP Client supporting secure transfers via ssh protocol
>
>YAFFA, is a filemanager and FTP client with support for secure FTP.
>
>It includes a GTK front end and console mode.
>
>Includes an editable scriptlist, configurable button grid (gui).
>
>With Yaffa it is possible to call, for example, less or cat or any other
>program you wish to run directly
>from within Yaffa
>
>The development is on-going, version 1.0 will be released sometime this
>summer.
>
>Anybody interested in sponsoring this package?
>
>Package available from: http://members.aon.at/wilswilson

I run pbuilder on the source package on 30 June 2004 and lintian and
linda on the .changes file created by pbuilder. It's lintian/linda
clean.

My pbuilder log file is at:

http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~anibal/tmp/yaffa_0.11-1.log.gz

>Regards
>
>           Wils

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia