Re: What to do with the bugs of a removed package?

* Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> [2004-05-30 21:37]:
> I'm not quite sure what to do now, because the stable release of
> course still contains the package. Should I close all remaining bugs
> nevertheless, sending an explanation to the submitters? Or should I
> wait until the next stable release, because onshore-timesheet will
> then no longer be part of Debian stable?

There is no consensus about this - some people like to leave them open
for a while, other people close them with a message saying the package
was removed.  I usually clean out bugs from packages a few days/weeks
after James or Daniel make a removal run.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com