[RFS/RFM again] kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to sponsor kdiff3 again. The former versions
have already been tested and sponsored by Rene Engelhard, so the
package should be in good shape. Upstream is very responsive.
kdiff3 is contained in sarge. I'd like to apply as DD in future.

kdiff3 is a graphical diff. I think the most useful difference to many
other diff programs is that the difference is shown by character,
not by line. Additionally, it integrates well into KDE.

Packagename:    kdiff3
Version:        0.9.83-2
 KDiff3 compares two or three input files and shows the differences
 line by line and character by character. It provides an automatic
 merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of
 merge conflicts. KDiff3 allows recursive directory comparison and
 merging as well.

The package lintian and linda clean. It can be found at:
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~eikes/debian/kdiff3/

Ciao,
                Eike