Looking for a sponsor: gtkdialog

Hi, my name is Fabio Tranchitella, and I just started the process to
become an official Debian Developer. My first package was already
checked and uploaded from sgran, but he haven't enough time to help me
with my second package, gtkdialog. It is very similar to xdialog, but
with gtkdialog developers can create very complex GUI with an
easy-to-learn XML language.

This is why I'm looking for a sponsor. Here there is the description of
the package:

> * Package name    : gtkdialog
>   Version         : 0.58.8
>   Upstream Author : Pere Laszlo <pipas@linux.pte.hu>
> * URL             : http://www.gnu.org/directory/devel/gtkdialog.html
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : GUI-creation command-line utility based on GTK+
library

> gtkdialog is a GUI-creation utility based on GTK+ library that
> can be used with an arbitrary interpreter.
>
> Developers can describe a graphical user interface in a simple
> XML-like language, and use it with any interpreter that supports
> either files, standard I/O, or environment variables.
>
> It can be called as an external program from the interpreter or
> used as a stand-alone framework for the application.
>
> Stand-alone, bash, and awk examples are provided.

My ready-to-upload (IMHO :)) Debian package is available on
http://www.kobold.it/gtkdialog/

If someone is interested in sponsoring me, I can give him any
information about the software or the package.

Thanks in advance,
Fabio T.

PS: Please CC me because I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

--

Fabio Tranchitella

<!> kobold.it, Turin, Italy  - Free is better!

 <http://www.kobold.it>, <kobold@kobold.it>, <kobold@jabber.linux.it>
GPG Key fingerprint: 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D  9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564