Re: RFS: libdom4j-java

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 15:05, Jesper Zedlitz wrote:
> I have created a Debian package for the dom4j library. Now I am looking for a
> sponsor who is willing to take a look at it.
>
> dom4j http://www.dom4j.org is an easy to use, open source library for working
> with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platform using the Java Collections
> Framework.
> It is released under a BSD style license http://www.dom4j.org/license.html
>
> The dom4j library is used in several other projects, i.e.
> jakarta-tablibs-xtags (that is one of the next packages I would like to take
> a look at).

	This is very interesting. i have packaged libraries needed by dom4j,
like jtidy, libicu and xom (avalaible in mentors.debian.net) . But i
don't see theses dependencies on the control file in debian. I'm going
to package jaxen libraries who has a dependency on dom4j and dom4j on
jaxen, a chicken-egg problem :).

	Dom4j is needed by hibernate who is the package i want to be in debian
so i'd to colaborate even i'm not a DD.

Greetings

--
Jorge Pérez Burgos