Re: Sponsor for Ontographics?

Hi,

> Roman, you should look at free java components - especially check out
> the free-java-sdk, gij, gcj, classpath packages.

Yeah, I already did it. The main problem is the GUI, which at the moment
is build on Swing, which isn't supported by any of these packages. But I
have nearly done a SWT-based GUI, which should work with
kaffe/classpath. Then the only problem left is the drawing stuff
(Java2D) of which I don't know the implementation status in
kaffe/classpath.

/Roman