Java libraries needed by hibernate

Hi,

	I want to see hibernate in debian so i start packaging libraries that
hibernate depends on. I'm looking for a sponsor to upload these packages
and the incomings. By now:

 - libxom-java XML Object Model 1.0d25-1
 - libicu4j-javaInternational Components for Unicode (java libraries)
2.8-1
 - libjtidy-java HTML syntax checker and reformatter 0.0.20000804-1

	All packages in http://mentors.debian.net . I'll begin the DD process
as soon as the sponsor think i'm ready. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
--
Jorge Pérez Burgos
Adaptia Soluciones Integrales