Re: RFS: pearpc

Hi.

> I've just uploaded PearPC (pearpc) package to mentors.debian.net and now
> look for sponsor for this package. According to the program manual:
Your debian/copyright file is broken.
(Look at d-d-a message with appropriate title for what's wrong.)
On a minor note: If there's multiple authors, you should substitute "Authors:"
for "Author(s):" in the template, not "Author:".
(I'm not a DD, so I cannot sponsor you and I only wanted to get the upstream
URL, so the only file I looked at is debian/copyright.)

Cheers

T.