RFS: txt2pdbdoc - Convert plain text files to Palm DOC (for PalmOS) and back

Hello!

This very useful package (I hope not only for me ;-) was orphaned last
month and was unmaintained for 2 years.

I have adopted it. I prepared my first (official) debian packages,
and I'm looking for sponsor for it.
The upload will close 4 bugs.
The package is linda and lintian clean.

Package name: txt2pdbdoc

License: GPL

 txt2pdbdoc - Convert plain text files to Palm DOC (for PalmOS) and back
 This utility converts plain text files (or HTML files) to the de facto
 PalmOS standard DOC format for use in document readers (such as "C Spot
 Run") and editors (such as "ZDOC").  DOC files are compressed by
 default, and txt2pdbdoc can also convert DOC files back to plain text.
 .
 WARNING: Generated PDB files (for this and previous versions) may cause
 problems on the Palm if they are installed by some method other than
 hotsyncing (e.g. via a memory card).  See bug #118930 for details.

Package Download: http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/

Thanks for taking your time,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *