Re: multiple debs

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 19:35, Matthijs Mohlmann wrote:
> And again a question about multiple debs.
>
> I'm trying this:
>
> install: build
>         dh_testdir
>         dh_testroot
>         dh_clean -k
>         dh_installdirs
>
>         # Add here commands to install the package into debian/tmp.
>         $(MAKE) install ROOTDIR=`pwd`/debian/tmp
>
>         # Add the files in their own package directory
>         dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp
>
> The build and the install to `pwd`/debian/tmp is going ok. But when i do
> dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp he says:
>
> dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp
> cp: `debian/tmp//sbin/raidstart' and `debian/tmp//sbin/raidstart' are
> the same file
>
> My question is why didn't he install it in the debian/package directory
> ?
>
> And why isn't there a dir for every package in that source deb ?
>
> I've attached my rules file: (hopefully that's enough)

When i run: dh_installdirs -v -A
dh_installdirs -v -A
        install -d debian/tmp
        install -d debian/tmp/sbin debian/tmp/etc debian/tmp/etc/default
debian/tmp/etc/init.d debian/tmp/etc/modutils debian/tmp/etc/logcheck
debian/tmp/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.paranoid
debian/tmp/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server
debian/tmp/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.workstation debian/tmp/usr
debian/tmp/usr/share/doc debian/tmp/usr/share/doc/raidtools2
debian/tmp/usr/share/doc/raidtools2/examples
debian/tmp/usr/share/man/man5 debian/tmp/usr/share/man/man8
        install -d debian/raidtools2-udeb
        install -d debian/raidtools2-udeb/sbin
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/default
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/init.d debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/modutils
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/logcheck
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.paranoid
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server
debian/raidtools2-udeb/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.workstation
debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr/share/doc
debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr/share/doc/raidtools2
debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr/share/doc/raidtools2/examples
debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr/share/man/man5
debian/raidtools2-udeb/usr/share/man/man8

I want debian/tmp changed to the package name debian/raidtools2 but how
can i change that ?
--
Get my public gpg key: http://www.cacholong.nl/~matthijs/matthijs.gpg

I love apt-get