Re: I've created another package which uses libinklevel

Matthijs Mohlmann wrote:

> I think this packages can be uploaded to ftp-master.debian.org but
> i've nothing send to submit@bugs.debian.org (not closed a bug or
> request for package or something) I don't know if i could close this
> bug or something and when i need to close this bug.

Check the WNPP bug-list here:

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp

If there is already an RFP for your package, retitle it to an ITP and
make yourself the owner.  Otherwise, file an ITP yourself.  You should
close these bugs in the changelogs of your packages, so they will be
closed automatically when each package enters the archive.

> I've also read the developers manual but i couldn't find that
> information. And i think i need a sponsor who want to check my
> packages and upload it to ftp.

Information about WNPP bugs is at:
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-newpackage

Information about sponsorship is here: