RFS: bastet - GPL'd clone of Tetris, featuring a bastard tetris level

This is a package I just made. Before asking for a sponsor for the
package, I would really appreciate some feedback, revision and comments
about the package. It's lintian/linda clean, nevertheless, I understand
this maybe not indicate the package is well done.

Package: bastet
Version : 0.37
Upstream Author: Federico Poloni <fph@ngi.it>
License: MIT/X

Bastet (stands for "bastard tetris") is a free (GPL'd) clone of
Tetris(r) (built on the top of petris by Peter Seidler) which is
designed to be "as bastard as possible": it tries to compute how useful
blocks are and gives you the worst, the most bastard it can find.
Playing bastet can be a painful experience, especially if you usually
make "canyons" and wait for the long I-shaped block.

Relevant debian files can be found here:
http://lamatatena.net/~dmg/debian/repository/bastet_0.37.orig.tar.gz
http://lamatatena.net/~dmg/debian/repository/bastet_0.37-1_i386.deb
http://lamatatena.net/~dmg/debian/repository/bastet_0.37-1.dsc
http://lamatatena.net/~dmg/debian/repository/bastet_0.37-1.diff.gz