RFS: buildtool

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package.
Here goes relevant information:

* Package name    : buildtool
  Version         : 0.15
  Upstream Author : Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv AT hispabsd.org>
* URL             : http://buildtool.sourceforge.net
* License         : BSD
  Description     : portable build infrastructure

Buildtool  is a portable build infrastructure that can be used in the
development of any kind of program. Basically, it simplifies the build
process of a program from user's point of view, by automatically configuring
the source code with specific details of the host system; it also makes
developer's work easier because all Makefile complexity is hidden and
behavior is homogenized.
Buildtool is known to work on the following operating systems: FreeBSD,
Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris and Win32 (Cygwin).

It is related with #210951 [1]

If someone is interested in sponsoring this package for me, package can
be downloaded from my website[2].

I'm not Debian developer yet, but almost ;) [3]

regards
fEnIo

[2] http://skawina.eu.org/buildtool/
[3] http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=fenio%40o2.pl

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska