Re: reactivate myself

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:22:01AM -0500, Brian Russo wrote:
> Looking to reactivate myself, gradually.
> Can someone point me to the current procedure, Thanks.

Since you're still in db.debian.org, and not listed as an emeritus or
disabled maintainer, I think all you'd have to do is get a new key in the
keyring and you'd be away.  That should just be generate a key, get it
signed, and send it to the keyring maintainer.

Info on various maintainer "levels" can be found at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00006.html

You should, of course, be conversant with all the stuff an NM would need to
be, but that would, most likely, just be reading
/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz.

- Matt