Re: RFS: xerces -- or -- request for NMU

>   In a private email to Ivo I offered to co-maintain them under the
>   umbrella of the Debian XML/SGML group (see my signature for more
>   info).  Ivo told me that xerces already its own project on Alioth
>   but that it might be better to move it over to the Debian XML/SGML
>   group.
>
>   If you want your welcome to join the group.

Thanks.  I'll definitely check this out.  Someone kindly volunteered
to look over my packages.  Should I still move forward with the NMU?
I just need to redo the packages following the proper policy for NMU
which I didn't do exactly right.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/