RFS: iptables-ipv4-perl just uploaded

Hi,

This is the IPTables::IPv4 perl cpan module.
It is not suited for debaux-build --cpan, so I put this package together.

I'm planning to use this in production environnement. Everything OK for me so far. It is lintian clean, except the warnings about /usr/lib/IPTables-IPv4/*.so file; which are not designed to be used by anything but this perl module.

Comments etc greatly appreciated.

Download : just uploaded to mentors.debian.net repository

Package information :
Package: libiptables-ipv4-perl
Version: 0.98-1
Section: interpreters
 This package provides a nice interface to the IP Tables control API that
 fairly closely parallels the C API exported in libiptc for manipulating
 firewalling and forwarding rules for IPv4 packets. Also, a tied multilayer
 data structure has been built, allowing the tables, chains, rules and fields
 to be manipulated in a more natural fashion.
 .
 Wrappers have been implemented for all methods except one
 (iptc_check_packet()), and according to Harald Welte and Rusty Russell, the
 unimplemented call will likely remain so. Protocol-specific match modules
 have been implemented for TCP, UDP and ICMP. Several target and on-protocol
 match modules have been implemented.  .
 The module will be built with a defalt library path built into it. That can
 be overridden using the IPT_IPV4_MODPATH environment variable. If your script
 is being called suid root, you may want to do delete $ENV{IPT_IPV4_MODPATH};
 to ensure that someone isn't subverting your script. Make sure you do this
  before you use IPTables::IPv4; to ensure that it never loads from an
  unapproved path.

Best regards,

--
Clément 'nodens' Hermann
- "L'air pur ? c'est pas en RL, ça ? c'est pas hors charte ?"