Re: RFS: mozilla-firefox-locale-uk -- Mozilla Firefox Ukrainian Language/Region Package

Alexander Winston escribió:

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 19:35 +0200, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for mozilla-firefox-locale-uk package.
It is lintian clean. You can download this package by adding following lines to sources.list:

deb http://www.cluster.kiev.ua/debian ./
deb-src http://www.cluster.kiev.ua/debian ./

Other information follows:

* Package name    : mozilla-firefox-locale-uk
  Version         : 0.8
  Upstream Authors:
       Serhiy Brytskyy    <uranium@ukr.net>
       Myroslav Opyr      <myroslav@zope.net.ua>
       Alex Morotsky      <obiwan@ln.ua>
* URL             : http://www.mozilla.org.ua/
* License         : MPL-1.1
  Description     : Mozilla Firefox Ukrainian Language/Region Package

 Ukrainian Menu/Message resource and Region property package
 for Mozilla Firefox.
 .
 Homepage: http://mozilla.org.ua

Here's what Linda has to say:

V: Processing file: mozilla-firefox-locale-uk_0.8-1_all.deb
E: mozilla-firefox-locale-uk;
File /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/chrome/UA.jar contained in /usr/lib of
Architecture: all package.
How can I create one for spanish locale ??.

Regards.