Re: Delayed NMU with dupload

Adam Kessel wrote:
> But my gluck password is apparently not the password for scp to
> ftp-master.  As I understand it, I shouldn't even need an account on
> ftp-master (and probably I don't have one), because I should use ftp and
> not scp to upload packages.
delayed doesn't work with ftp, you cannot use scp lacking an account on
ftp-master. You have the option of using Tollef's delayed queue on
gluck. (There has been a post in on -devel in Feburary or March on this
or find it in Andy's bug report against dput regarding the upload queues.)

Cheers

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>