Re: gpg key purged from server

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 06:12:21PM +0100, Thomas Viehmann wrote:

> I know that this is not strictly debian related (he, but I found out
> looking at my qa.d.o page): My gpg key seems to have been removed from
> the public servers (e.g. pgp.earth.li) recently. Does anyone know why
> such things happen?

It is actually there, it just seems searching for it by text doesn't
turn it up:

http://pgp.earth.li:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xA21AD4F9

Seems to be a pks issue, as onak is fine:

http://hell.on.earth.li:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=Thomas+Viehmann

J.

--
       noodles is different        |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer