SSH disconnection

Hello all,

I'm getting a strange thing, i have 3 servers, all with Sarge, 1 of this 3
servers have been installed 2 month ago, and the 2 others just 3 days ago,
all are working fine, i'm connecting on it ONLY by SSH, on a network lan. On
the first of this 2 servers, i can be connected on ssh, and type nothing
during a lot of time, and i will be never disconnect, BUT, on the 2 others
servers, if i try to log on ssh, and that i "idle" on the SSH consol, i will
be automaticly disconnected. Can anyone try to help me to solve this
"problem", i have search difference between my 3 servers on the sshd_config
file, and have nothing changed. So, can anyone tell me how to solve the
problem to be connected on SSH, and not disconnected when i'm idleing on the
consol ?

Sincerely,
Tanen.