RFS: libpam-usb, PAM module allowing authentication via USB-Storage device

Hi Mentors,

   I think this software could be useful.  I'm looking for a sponsor.

pam_usb is a PAM module that enables authentication using an USB-Storage
device (such as an USB Pen) through DSA private/public keys.

It can also work with other  devices, such as floppy disks or cdroms. It
can be setup to work with  any application using PAM such as your system
login  (login),   your  X  login   (XDM/KDM/GDM/...),  your  screensaver
(xscreensaver/...), and many others.  It supports multiple users for the
same device, multiple hostnames for the same user, serial numbers access
list and private key encryption.

Package I made:
 name:    libpam-usb
 license: GPL