Re: How to build package depending on source of other package...

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:50:08 +0100, Jan De Luyck <jan-debian@kcore.org>
posted to gmane.linux.debian.devel.mentors:
 > the problem is that clamdmail depends on the actual presence of the
 > source of clamav (and uses files from that). Is there any way I can
 > package this thing, either by including the required files, or
 > making a build-depends on the source of clamav and patching the
 > source to build to that tree?

There should probably be a separate package clamav-dev which you
should build-depend (or depend?) on.

It doesn't exist, so it needs to be created. Sounds like you should
try to coordinate with the clamav maintainer.

/* era */

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/
cat | more | cat<http://www.iki.fi/era/unix/award.html>http://www.debian.org/