Re: RFS: BinClock - binary clock

Hallo Romain,

* Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org> [2004-02-22 17:17]:
> > It supports showing the time with seven different colors, and it can
> > run a loop that prints the time every second.
> > The color can be changed in a config file.
>
> > I think it should be in because its a nice toy and you can practise your
> > math skills and your brain.
>
> See also `wmbinclock' which does pretty much the same thing, as a
> WindowMaker dockable applet.

shure. but you can't configure colors and printing characters.
i saw wmbinclock and that was the reason to program binclock, because i
wanted a binclock for terminal.
if wmbinclock is in debian, shouldn't binclock be in it too? ;-)
regards nico
--
Nico Golde nico <at> ngolde <dot> de
public key available on: