ITP: hoz -- a file splitter with GTK interface

Hi,

I intend to package hoz, here is the summary.

  Package name    : hoz
  Version         : 1.65
  Upstream Author : Gustavo Picon <tabo@slashcore.com>
  URL             : http://hoz.sourceforge.net/
  License         : GPL
  Description     : A file splitter with GTK interface

 HOZ is what you would call a 'file splitter'. Its file format is the same as
 the one used by the 'Hacha' software, a well known splitter in Spain and
 Latinamerica. HOZ is an open-source and portable C implementation of an
'Hacha' compatible splitter. HOZ is smaller and faster than 'Hacha'.
'Z' is used instead of a 'S' in 'Zource' because 'hoz' is 'sickle' in
 spanish, and since 'hacha' is the spanish word for 'axe'.

I've worked on a preliminar package and it looks good, I've also wrote a
manpage for it. You can take a look to a preliminar version here [0], new
version (1.65) has a couple of new features that upstream is going to release
soon.

0- http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/hoz/

-Rudy

  | Somos libres, seamoslo con software libre      * http://debian.org |
  | http://www.apesol.org.pe         -*-         http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |