Need Sponsor/Mentor for bbslashdot (Retrieve news from slashdot...)

Hi, i want a sponsor/mentor for me (and my package :). If someone can (and want to) work together if me, i would be extremely thankful.

bbslashdot is a small package written originaly for blackbox (but must work in other WMs as well) that retrieves the most recent news from www.slashdot.org and shows in the screen. You can click on the news to open the site and see the full news in the site.

I've already packaged it (made the Manpage, fixed some simple bugs, wrote some docs...)

Thanks! :)

(erm, sorry if i mispelled something, my english isn't excelent)

Thanks again.. lol