Re: Bootsplash Updates

Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Some time tommorrow (aka in the morning/afternoon) I should release
> updated (and IMO improved) versons of my bootsplash packages.

Hi !

As far as I tried, only tty1 is 'bootsplashed' with the framebuffer image.
I'd like to know how I can mod the /etc/init.d/rc script (I suppose it's the
one involved in bootsplashing process) to apply the background image to more
ttys.

TIA,

--
Kick | GPGKeyId: 0xD657340C
d'ailleurs ici c'est le seul forum ou vous voulez abolument qu'on