Re: questions about packaging a kde app

Tommaso Moroni schrieb:
> Is there any way to convert the upstream docbook in a man page?
> I tried with docbook-to-man and docbook-utils but they both didn't work.

I think it has to be a docbook document explicitly meant to be converted
to a man page. Otherwise, you'll have to write a short one yourself.

> Also, is it normal that the program doesn't install the manual in
> KHelpCenter?

I had to move these docs from usr/share/doc/HTML/en/[app] to
usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/[app].
For an example, have a look at the rules file of kdiff3.

Ciao,
                Eike