RFS[4]: popfile -- Email classification tool

Hi! I'm still looking for a sponsor for the popfile[1] package I made.

POPFile is an email classification tool with a Naive Bayes classifier, a
POP3 proxy and a web interface. Its not only useful to filter spam, but also to sort legitimate mail into different folders. POPFile can be trained to recognize and sort mails even when no regular mail rules based on header can be made.

The package and source can be downloaded from my site[2], or from
mentors[3] package repository.

The package is lintian (and linda) clean and closes WNPP bug #203349. I've also been using it over six months with no problems.

						K.

[1] http://popfile.sourceforge.net
[2] http://www.kadath.com.ar/popfile/
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/