Re: adopting xcruiser

Ok, I just uploaded
*.orig.tar.gz
*.diff.gz
*.dsc
*.changes
*.deb

I haven't decclared my self maintainer yet,
Before I do that, i want to be sure the package is ok.

And thanks for helping me with this.

Thomas Viehmann wrote:
Ville Palo wrote:

Ok, now there is a .tar.gz.
It should contain all the necessary files.

The canonical way to do this (and thus probably the best way to get your
package looked at is to have *.orig.tar.gz, *.diff.gz, *.dsc and
possibly *.changes and *.deb in a directory.
Note also that you also need to include a about yourself adopting the
package (closing the orphaning bug) after you have declared yourself
maintainer in the debian/control.

Cheers

T.