Re: cryptoloop-source, anyone taking over?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:19:16AM +0100, Juergen Strobel wrote:
> The PTS shows cryptoloop-source to be orphaned, with a note that
> someone is intending to take over. The note is quite old now and
> references a bugreport which gives no further clues.

Have you attempted to contact Vincent Bernat and ask if he is still
intending to upload?

Assuming that you've made some effort to contact Vincent, and he hasn't
responded or has indicated that he is still in the process of packaging, I
suggest you take over the ITA, read
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/sponsorship.html, and if you're happy with
that, contact me privately to discuss sponsorship.

- Matt