Re: Is this sufficient for an application?

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> From your intro it looks like you could assist with the documentation
> projects.  Perhaps with the new installer docs?  We always need more and
> better documentation.

Agreed.  I would recommend that Florian subscribe to the debian-boot
mailing list and see what you can do to assist the people putting
together the installation manual.  There's definitely alot of work that
needs to be done in this (release-) critical area and not many people
who are doing it.  So, that would be an ideal proving ground for getting
an advocate and into Debian.

Just my $0.02,
--Joe