packages from a newbie Debian GNU/Linux fan

Hi all,

as suggested previously by one peer, I have tried my best preparing
Debian packages for the different libraries and modules from the GNU
polyxmass project.

I seemed to be able to man (1)-answer all my questions during the
investigation of the Debian packaging procedures, but I cannot
guarantee that the packages are perfect (there are two libraries, as
shown below, and for these specific packages I may have not understood
everything right).

I have put everything on the following site:

http://polyxmass.org/debian-packages

The kind person, willing to inspect the packages may have them
installed in the following order:

dpkg -i polyxmassdata_0.6.4-1_all.deb

dpkg -i libpxmutils3_0.6.3-1_i386.deb  (-dev variant available)

dpkg -i libpxmchem4_0.6.4-1_i386.deb  (-dev variant available)

dpkg -i polyxdef_0.6.5-1_i386.deb

dpkg -i polyxcalc_0.6.5-1_i386.deb

dpkg -i polyxedit_0.6.6-1_i386.deb

The polyxmassdata_0.6.4-1_all.deb package should contain a pretty
detailed manual that should get installed in

/usr/share/doc/polyxmassdata/pdf/polyxmass.pdf

If these packages can successfully be installed, I'd be happy if
someone would sponsor them for inclusion in unstable (but that might
well be too soon).

Cheers,

Filippo

--

http://www.polyxmass.org/varia/filippo-rusconi-gnupg-public-key.asc

Author-Maintainer of the *GNU polyxmass* project for a free mass
spectrometric computing environment